Fitness and Wellness

Welcome to the blog made specially for YOU!

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Crawl Baby Crawl...

I'm back! Due to a family event I took two days off. I'm usually fine with one day off a week but so
Keep movin'





long as I get back in the saddle again it's no big deal. Usually after a flight I like to do yoga seeing as seats on flights these days are barely big enough told hold a muskrat. But I really had an urge to get mobile. Bring on the agility.

The Workout: Agility: Crawls etc. Five exercises, Five rounds.

1) Bear crawl 80 ft.
2) Dumbbell carry (fast walk) 80 lbs. (40 lbs./ arm) 80 ft.
3) Crabwalk 80 ft.
4) Capoeira Lunge 80 ft.
5) Cartwheels (yes…cartwheels) 80 ft.

Bonus round: Dumbbell walk 160 lbs.

Time: 36 mins. 38 seconds

Music: Black Country Communion: "Afterglow" 2012

**The Capoeira lunge: do a standard deep lunge. place lead hand flat on ground beside lead foot. Opposite hand raises up in front of face. This lunge creates a deep crease at the hip.


The gear of the day











No comments:

Post a Comment