Fitness and Wellness

Welcome to the blog made specially for YOU!

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thursday Workout

I only did 5 exercises today and looped them 5 times each. Thus, 59 minutes later…I drank a ton of water!
59 minutes later…H20!





Workout: Kickboxing etc...

1) kicks/punches combinations--3 minute round
2) Bear Crawl 80ft.
3) Skipping--3 minutes
4) Pull-ups/ chin ups--10 reps.
5) 25--Situps-full range with 3lbs. dumbbells (2 quick jabs at the top)

Circuit 5x

Time: 59 minutes

Music: Kings X's Dogman 1994

Suspended
Chin-up bar
The first round was all kicks: roundhouse, crescent, front kick, side kick, spinning side kick, flying knees. Round 2 added the hands: boxing, elbows, superman punch, back fist, spinning back fist. You may have noticed that the pull-ups/chin ups number is ah, low. Well, I'm getting old and I'm heavy so…whatareyagonnado? Pullups have never been my thang but I love them because they are great for the lats. Also, in my defense my chin-up bar is suspended by two chains thus, it swings…much tougher than a stationary bar…
The Tools




honest. ha ha!
80lbs. bag

King's X: Dogman
This album is great for workouts! One of my fave songs on this album is Black The Sky.
It's great for kicking the heavy bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment